UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Judge Question I am making an application for an ongoing…

Thomas Judge QuestionI am making...
Thomas Judge QuestionI am making an application for an ongoing family proceedings and I have raised a C2 application. Please could you help me with the wording; 3) A list of admission are made by Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxx Xxxxx prior to the final hearing. Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxx Xxxxx has lied and grossly exaggerated allegations under oath and the Applicant wishes to only focus the court time on any lies or exaggerations which are still being denied.
3/27/2018
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
I am making an application under Part 18 and attach herewith those matters which I seek the applicant/first respondent to admit/deny within 14 days”
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate