UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Judge Question I am making an application for an ongoing…

Thomas Judge QuestionI am making...
Thomas Judge QuestionI am making an application for an ongoing family proceedings and I have raised a C2 application. Please could you help me with the wording; 1) Judgement Transcript of DJ Xxxxxxxx on the 12/12/2017 in case GU17xxxxxx be released as the appeal can not proceed without it and this delay is delaying case number *****
3/27/2018
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
I seek a copy of the Transcript of DJ Xxxxxxxx made by the court on the 12/12/2017 in case GU17xxxxxx be released by the court as I can not advance my application for an appeal and I can not proceed without it and this delay is delaying case number *****
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate