UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I was wondering if a you get a statutory declaration for…

Customer Question
I was wondering if...

I was wondering if a you get a statutory declaration for some debt you owe does this still count as a CCJ that you have to disclose in job applications ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or the States? It matters because laws vary by location.

UK

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Basically what happened was i had a fine for a tram ticket i didnt pay, they sent letters to the wrong address and ended up going to bailifs. I am going to a magistrates court to claim for a satutory declaration, to say i never received any letters. So the fine will be reduced to the original fine.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thats all thanks

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: UK Law
3/26/2018
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 27 days ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you know about the Court proceedings at all?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer