UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Questions Judge, why can’t I use cpr 14 admissions to get my…

Questions Thomas Judge, why can’t...
Questions Thomas Judge, why can’t I use cpr 14 admissions to get my ex wife or children to admit or deny a list of questions before the final hearing ?
3/25/2018
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

The court do not really use this in family cases I am afraid. It is the FPR. I hope that this helps and please of courses rate positive.

But is there any reason why I can’t request it ?

You can ask but I really do not want to mislead you and for this reason I have to say that the court will not agree to this.

Why, why have the cpr if you can’t use it ?

Well the CPR is really used in civil cases and the FPR is used in family cases.

Okay , is there an admissions in FPR
For admissions

Not in private law cases unless the parties give admissions and these would be set out in recitals.

Please remember to rate with a 5

Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
What does that mean ?

If mother agreed that she was lying then the court would and court record this in a recital to any court order (its like a recording).

Well how do you get the other side to give admissions?

cross