UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I wnat to evict my son from my home. London se1. I told him…

Customer Question
I wnat to evict...

I wnat to evict my son from my home

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or the States? It matters because laws vary by location.

London se1

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I told him many times to go away but he is not going he is stealing my stuff money watch everything

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Started drinking

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Law
he is 20 years old.he is with bad people always.
he never listen to us.
i dont wnat him anymore
i am 75 years old and my wife is 69 and in this age he is giving me a lot of tension.
last week he woke up at 12 :30 am and open the doors and gone without locking the door.
he left the door open( what will happen any thieves or anybody enter my house)
he is drinking i got the proof
i dont know what to do?
he is my adopted son i bring him from india when he was 6 years old
i have done a big mistake by adopting this guy
last year police caught him with a knife near london bridge and they sent him to the court .
court gave him 180 hrs unpaid work.
he is not doing unpaid work since last 3 months.
i called the rehabiliton centre they said that they want to speak with my son .
my son dont want to speak with them
please help me
3/25/2018
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi
Thank you for your question.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

Will your wife support you in excluding this young man from the house?