UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Question For Judge Please can you clarify whether I can send…

Question For Thomas JudgePlease can...
Question For Thomas JudgePlease can you clarify whether I can send to my wife seeking admissions before the hearing. Can I make an application to the court that she either admits or deny’s certain questions before the hearing so that I can concentrate on the issues that have been denied ?
3/25/2018
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

I am afraid that the family court will not deal with matters in that way. You will have to ask the questions in the context of cross examination.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But she then lies and then the judge believes her and not me, that’s what happened in the NMO and OO hearing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That’s not fair
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to get the questions either admitted or denies before the cross examination
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that I can then seek disclosure for the elements she has denied
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What other strategies can I employ?

I would very much recommend the use of a barrister as such a hearing.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have got that but this is for preparation
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is for getting the evidence all in order and any admissions I can seek before the trial

I would also suggestion that you have a conference with the barrister then they can go through all of the papers with you so as to give you the very best chance to win.

Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate