Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

Question For Judge Please can you clarify whether I can send

Question For Thomas JudgePlease can you clarify whether I can send to my wife seeking admissions before the hearing. Can I make an application to the court that she either admits or deny’s certain questions before the hearing so that I can concentrate on the issues that have been denied ?

I am afraid that the family court will not deal with matters in that way. You will have to ask the questions in the context of cross examination.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But she then lies and then the judge believes her and not me, that’s what happened in the NMO and OO hearing
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That’s not fair
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need to get the questions either admitted or denies before the cross examination
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
that I can then seek disclosure for the elements she has denied
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What other strategies can I employ?

I would very much recommend the use of a barrister as such a hearing.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have got that but this is for preparation
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is for getting the evidence all in order and any admissions I can seek before the trial

I would also suggestion that you have a conference with the barrister then they can go through all of the papers with you so as to give you the very best chance to win.