UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I am having trouble filling in form ex550 as I did not

personally…. I am having trouble filling...
I am having trouble filling in form ex550 as I did not personally….
I am having trouble filling in form ex550 as I did not personally serve paper on my debtor. Also, I did not hire a lawyer. So who can sign as an officer? What should I to do? Help!Ask how to fill in the following ex550 form…..
EX550 Form
3/24/2018
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I am still waiting for the answer. Please don' cancel my question. Thank yoi.
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant
Hello, an officer of the court is a solicitor who needs to sign the EX550 at the bottom - you’d need to take the form to a firm of solicitors and they will do that for you for very little money (probably £5-10).I would suggest taking the form to them and they can assist with the other parts.Many thanksJ
Hi Jim. Thank you.
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Is there anything else you want to know?

Hi Jamie. I am claimant and my name is***** have received a letter from the court, but I can't understand the contents. Can you explain it to me? I will send the letter copy for you later. Thank you.
Please see the attachment. Than you.
Is it the court completed the N39 form and hand it to the defendant, or do I need to fill in the N39 form and hand it to the defendant (or officer)? I am confused about this issue. Also If the court did not send me the second N39 form before the date for questioning to me, how can I sign the affidavit before the lawyer?Please give me a help. Thank you.

So they never sent two Copies?

No. I just received a letter.
Please see the other attachment. Thank you.

Ok - then you should take a second copy. Keep that copy yourself.

The N39 needs to be personally served upon D.

That is the Court order to attend questioning.

You then need to serve an affidavit to the Court saying that N39 has been personally served.

That is all you do. It is not difficult.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

If not I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer. If you need more help, you can ask follow up questions for free and I would be delighted to assist. Thanks!

Hi Jamie.I haven't receive two orders of N39 form from the court. Please see before the attachment again. What should I to serve the debtor with in person? I can't find the defendant, and he doesn't have a lawyer. Also I pay done ready of the court fee to the CCMCC. What should I to do now? Thank you.

Yes, I realise that. You need one copy of N39.

Then take a copy of that.

If you can't find the Defendant, then you can't serve it. It needs to be served personally on the Defendant.

Those are the rules.

Does that assist?

Is it the court completed the N39 form and hand it to the defendant (or officer), or do I need to fill in the N39 form and hand it to the defendant (or officer)? I am confused about this issue.....

No. The Court gives you N39 and you hand it to the Defendant.

Does that clarify?

I understand now. Thank you of your help.

All the best. If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer, 5 stars the happy face on the page before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance!

Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor