UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

FINANCIAL INSOLVENCY GROUP,Fareham,hampshire PO6 7BG, will…

Customer Question
FINANCIAL INSOLVENCY GROUP,Fareham,hampshire PO6 7BG...
FINANCIAL INSOLVENCY GROUP,Fareham,hampshire PO6 7BG, will release my £5,000 funds invested in an insolvent Company only after my sending them a £750(15%) Fee. Is this legal,correct,normal,acceptaBle?Thank you for your answer/opinion.Fausto Pesci
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: UK Law
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago

My Issue should be dealt with by a Business Lawyer and not by an Employment Lawyer.But you have certainly sorted out the matter. I think you should be able to give me an answer fairly quickly. Could you please send me an email a.s.a.p.(today) to ********@**********.***,or send a text to ***********,or call me on ***********? Many Thanks. Best Regards. Fausto *****

3/24/2018
Solicitor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 28 days ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 28 days ago

Yes,of course I am ok with continuing to wait for an answer.I am rather surprised of the tone of your message.I have just wondered why it is taking so long to get an answer to what seems to me not such a complicated question;also considering the large number of experts in any subject at your disposal and the fee I paid in advance. So,dear Moderator, it would be kind of you to tell your experts to speed up the matter and let me know something ASAP,possibly by to-day. Thank you! Fausto *****

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I repeat /rephrase the question. FINANCIAL INSOLVENCY GROUP,registered at Fareham,Hampshire PO6 7BG,UK are going to release and pay me back my Funds (£5,000) invested in a Financial Concern,, which is under liquidation, only after I pay them a £750Fee (15%)! Is this legal,correct,acceptable? It sounds quite suspicious to me.Are they trying to make a fool of me?
Please give me an answer.
Best Regards.
Fausto Pesci
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 24 days ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my names and I will help you.

On what basis do you owe the 15%?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
They did not say. I suppose for admin expenses and others. But that`s not the point. Iam prepare to pay the Fee;but are they going to pay me back £5,000 within 7-14 days? I doubt it.What abouT you?

I would agree. Seems dodgy to me. Say you will only do this if it is paid into Escrow.

That is a service where you pay your £750 in, they pay the £5000 in and the Escrow company hold onto the money and do a swap.

That protects them and you. If they won’t do it, then it is a scam!

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
They say the money is held in/on ESCROW. But why don`t they deduct the Fee from the 5,000?

They could. Which is why you need to show you are reasonable by saying you will only send the money into Escrow.

I suspect they won’t! Does that clarify?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I have to switch off the computer now. See you tomorrow.Thanks.

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face at the top of the screen, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you in advance and good luck!

Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor