UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Ask how to fill in the following N39 form….. N39 Form How to…

Customer Question
Ask how to fill...

Ask how to fill in the following N39 form…..
N39 Form
How to fill in 1. [who is an officer of] the judgment debtor [company] [corporation] attend
N39 Form

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

No.I did not hire a lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I am claimant. i have a default judgment from the court. now i need fill in the N39 Form (order to attend for questioning)

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ask how to fill in the following N39 form…..and the court orders that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Law
3/23/2018
Solicitor: JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant replied 3 months ago
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant

Hello, I can help you to fill in the N39 form.

Can I ask which parts you would like assistance on.

Thanks,

J

If you give me the details of the case I can complete the form for you.

I can then attach a copy to this page.

Kind regards

J

Hi Jim. I can send you the details of case later. Thanks
Hi Jim. Is it ok to help me fill in N39 and ex550 form both?How much for the charge? Thank you.
no problem. If you prefer I can send you an invoice by PayPal for €50 for both. I’d just need your email address. Alternatively we can do it on this site and I can complete the forms and if you rate my answer then I’d get credit for the work.