UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I've been charged with a section 18 but cps i believe are…

Customer Question
I've been charged with...

I've been charged with a section 18 but cps i believe are regretting this and are trying to get me to plea bargain for a 20

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or the States? It matters because laws vary by location.

Uk

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Im on bail

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its a neighbourhood dispute my next door neighbour is 78 and retired GP. There is a long 2 year history of him harassing my young family. On Sunday the third he was outside our drive moaning to a vistor that we had to many cars. I went round to see him Knocked on his door He came out the side door with his wife. I said to him For furks ake will you leave me and my family alone. Before I finshed he hit me Braking my glasses and causing a cut above my eye. He then went to strike me again and I hit him back. He fell backwards and hit the wall causing a gash to his head. Hear is the catch he says I hit him 6 times then put him in a headlock and hit him 6 times again, on the floor I kicked him 6 times. This is not true the Photograths show one cut to his lip and dried blood over his face . The cut at the back of his head needed several stitches. The photograph of the wall clearly shows where he hit his head He has no other injuries. Yet claims I hit him several times. The CPS are trying to dangle a section 20. Im on bail and the conditions are that I have to live with my Mother in Law 17 miles away. I am an airline pilot

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 4 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

How can I help with this please?

Hi did you read my last text

Yes. It doesn't ask a question.