UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

It looks like Mr ScottyMac has answered my question already.

Customer Question
Hello Pearl Lawyer's Assistant:...

Hello Pearl

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

It looks like Mr ScottyMac has answered my question already. scrolling through here I see that he believes BurkeLaw to be a scam. I have also been approached by "BurkeLaw" by phone then email with a Private Stock Purchase agreement

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None. I just downloaded their email & opened the attachments

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am in the UK not the USA

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Law
3/23/2018
Solicitor: JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant replied 3 months ago
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant
Hello have you already had the question answered or can I assist?
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How is it I can help with this please?