UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

How. Need to rent property but have ccj'd. I'm. Uk

Customer Question
Need to rent property...

Need to rent property but have ccj'd

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I'm.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Uk.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Law
3/22/2018
Solicitor: JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant replied 3 months ago
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant
Hi and thanks for the question.The landlord may need up front rent for the property or may require a guarantor for the rent due to the CCJ.How long ago was the CCJ?
Hi please let me have your reply, thanks
I have 3. 2012, 2014 and 2016.I can pay the 6-12 months rent in advance, but I cannot find an estate agent that will accept this.
Have you tried letting agents as opposed to estate agents? Some landlords advertise without the letting agency too so worth checking the classifieds or you could always have a guarantor