UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Do you have any alarm on V.I.P. brokers, en, they do not…

Do you have any...

Do you have any alarm on V.I.P. brokers, en, they do not accept withdrawel of clients funds ??

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are they in? It matters because laws vary by location.

They are in London,may be registrated somehvere else?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken so far?

.I have send several requests of withdrawel of funds standing on my own account, They are just quiet not answering Our mails. or request.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I only wanted to hear if there where any complaints on them previous. or if I should give it to ***** back., as a case

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?

hi I am nils kristian johansson,
from Norway. I placed some funds on own account with VIP Brokers.com to test their program and platform they are working on.
We made fine proress til 3600 USD working automaticly. winning 8 out nine placements.
so I decided to withdraw some funds to see,how that would work,Placing the request of withdrawel imidiate their were asking for 10000 USD to be put on my account.,They made no withdrawel. when I start pushing for a withdraw They stopped all communication.
Zurich and Australia. according their own words they are registrated in England and working under British Law.
We do not speak about lost trades here only refund from my own account.
awaiting your answer I tried Fraud Org but did not find anything

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value, you would need representation for trial.

As you are in Norway you may not be able to do it online.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor