UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Ray, also. I have been on Pramipexole and other parkinsons…

Customer Question
Hi Ray, my name...

Hi Ray, my name is ***** ***** I have been on Pramipexole and other parkinsons medication for about 7 years now. During this time i have been gambling and even had an affair, I can not ever remember gambling before i started taking this medication. Is there anything i can do to sue the manufacturer of this drug, as there is not enough advise given on the side effects

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sorry Pearl, I thought i was chatting with Ray

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Im in the UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Are you able to help with me being in the UK

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Law
3/19/2018
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much have you lost?

are you saying the manufacturer is responsible for you gambling and having an affair?