UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I am an 66year old and my son is 34year old this year and he…

Customer Question
I am an 66year...

I am an 66year old and my son is 34year old this year and he lives with us and he does not want to pay anything towards the household bills or go out to work he does not want to

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I have asked him to leave but he does not want to go. I do not know how to get him out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I am in England

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He says he does not Wat to work. I think he need to go and realise that you cannot live for free

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Law
3/19/2018
Solicitor: Thomas, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Hi
Thanks for your question.
Is there any written agreement stating the terms of his occupation of your property?Kind regardsTom