UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Couple of weeks ago me and wife had an argument that turn…

Customer Question
Good evening, couple of...

Good evening, couple of weeks ago me and wife had an argument that turn masty

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you and the wife in the UK or the States? It matters because laws vary by location.

United Kingdom

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you and the wife taken so far?

I was taken to the police station. Got bailed on conditon not to contact her. She claims that I hit her and her son. In reality she was the one who attacked me. It was started from nowhere. We were happy family and everything is upside down. I went to the court and pleaded not guilty. I suffered severe meningitis attack and was under treatment for depression and on going headaches. I am gona get a solicitors but still worried about the outcome. I know my wife and the child love me as I love them more thn anything in the world. Its was not intentionally but so many problems created tension. So I cant sleep thinking about going to Prison and all that. I never had any conviction in the past not even a fine. Please help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am suffering from depression and headaches. Both are verified by neuropsychologist. I can’t afford to have a conviction

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Law
3/14/2018
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 5 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?