UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I need some advise about my electric supplier who has

Customer Question
I need some advise...

I need some advise about my electric supplier who has threatened disconnection due to a debt

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?

UK

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

No action as yet, but just want to know worst case scenario as we employ 70 people in factory and this would stop our business dead

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have agreed a payment plan which I have give a PG for, but the current bill is now also due, so concerned they may cut us off

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 6 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

How can I help with this?