UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I want to know if my neggbout can take photos of our

Customer Question
Hi - I want...

Hi - I want to know if my neggbout can take photos of our contractors (in u garden), building a shed and distribute to a third party (in this case, the conservation society.. she is clearly unaware we have permitted development for this, but we are now being perused by conservation society on the back of her photograph

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?

Uk

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

Letter from the conservation society - which we like espond to,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don’t want her taking photos and distributing them - can I stop that?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Law
3/13/2018
Solicitor: JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant replied 4 months ago
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant

Hello and thank you for the question. The best way to stop her from taking photographs is a letter from a solicitor to warn her that if she persists, we can make an application to the county court to take out an injunction against her and claim costs of the application from her too. I can draft a letter however drafting costs extra as this is a general advice service. If you would like me to assist I can gladly draft a strongly worded letter and I am sure it would stop her activity. If you want me to do this, I can send you an invoice by email which you can pay online. I will need further details from you (eg her address, your address, your name and hers, when the photos were taken, etc).

Please let me know if you would like me to assist further.

Best wishes,

J

Hi, if you could please accept my answer, many thanks