UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I had a non molestation and occupancy order granted against…

Customer Question
I had a non...

I had a non molestation and occupancy order granted against my ex partner without him being there, I have another court date but wish to cancel the non mol, can I do this?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And do you have a reliable court contact?

I’m in the UK, I have a solicitor

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

Ex partner has been served with the order. He has moved in with his mother and sought help with anger issues. My ideal outcome is cancelling the order so me and him can have contact and sort out contact with children between ourselves and eventually move towards a reconciliation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
2/17/2018
Solicitor: Michael Holly, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor

What does the order you have say about how long the order lasts?

Michael