UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

Family mater get in ex girlfriend out of my property. What I…

Customer Question
My name is Tony ...

My name is Tony

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Family mater get in ex girlfriend out of my property

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

What I did I give her notice to leave on the 19th JANAURY but when I went round there on the 10th she changed the locks so I went back there on the 12th a locksmith while she was at work moved her stuff into storage told were to go and I told her by email it’s alegele to change some ones door lock when the property those not be long to you do changed locks and put notice on door and window telling her the locks have been changed she went to a SOLICTOR on the 13th JANAURY and said I kicked her out after I told she can stay till the 19th so the SOLICTOR told her to change locks and move back in she did not tell the SOLICTOR she changed locks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m in the UK London
1/14/2018
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 1 month ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Thank you for your question
My name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first
When did you actually give her the notice?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I gave her notice on the 5th JANAURY 2018 to be out by the 19th JANAURY 2018 then I gave veribile over the phone in December 2017

What is to the current position?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer