UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I, and one of my executors have changed our address since I…

Customer Question
I, and one of...

I, and one of my executors have changed our address since I made my Will. Do I need to modify myh Will or will a codicil do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?

Uk

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

N aciion so far, waiting for guidance Do I need the correct addresses to be in a Codicil ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
1/12/2018
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

In fact there is no need to change the Will or sign a codicil.

The Will remains valid - a separate note of the addresses changes will help in the event of your death - but nothing else is needed

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details