UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I would like to get some informacion about an order to sell…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get some informacion about an order to sell the pproperty

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Northamptonshire

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing mi and my ex girlefriends bought a house 3 month ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We split up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Law
hello
we have a child 2 years old
Im paying for the mortgage myself
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
no
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
frantzgregory

What is your question?

Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

Th house is worth 133.500.00
I paid 20.000.00 and 112.000.00 need to be paid
im paying the mortgage every mounth

Did you protect your investment with a Declaration of Trust?

As I told you,I have a deed trust telling that the house is going to be mine,once the mortgage is paid off
But she dont want to sign for that
she is not living anymore in that house,and she took our child with her

In fact you had not mentioned the Deed of Trust

Can you obtain her release from the mortgage?

which is the best way to get rid of her?
I just got the confirmation from the bank that I can afford to pay the mortgage myself
but she dont want to sign any document
I just want to gen an answer to this question
Hello

What reason has she given for refusing?

What does the Declaration of Trust actually say?