UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Is anti terrorism clearance necessary for inheritance

Customer Question
Is anti terrorism clearance...

Is anti terrorism clearance necessary for inheritance transfers? I’ve been told I have to pay 30000 pounds clearance money by the UN as a stop order

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Uk but its an offshore account

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don’t understand

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My number is ****************

12/31/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I assume it’s for money which you have inherited or won from someone you don’t know?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer