UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I just got letter for oncoming prosecution for misuse of…

Customer Question
I just got letter...

I just got letter for oncoming prosecution for misuse of disabled blue badge , I would like to plead guilty - if I am fined - is it an offence which can earn me a criminal record and will this affect my renewal for an sia licence in the security industry?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in London - united kingdom -town of upton park !

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just got the letter hours ago - the form gives an option of not going to court and paying the fine , which i intend to do !

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The badge is for the wife , she was not part of the journey - i do not mind paying fine , it is possible criminal record and its effect in applying for the license in the security industry !

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Law
12/23/2017
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 6 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Are they threatening to prosecute for fraud?