UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I have been accused of fraud by false representation to do…

Customer Question
Hello I have been...

Hello I have been accused of fraud by false representation to do with an application form, I submitted two that had errors on including an error on a qualification. I am preparing with my solicitors to respond but I am so worried I need to know what I am facing. I did not get a job there was no loss but they say there was a onlyrisk of loss.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

England

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Appointed a solicitor

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That’s all I know the6 won’t give me details until I go for an interview

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
12/23/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What were the errors?