UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Just a quick question, i am workign as a physiotherapist in…

Customer Question
Hello, just a quick...

Hello, just a quick question, i am workign as a physiotherapist in NHS but wanted to leave, im under 6 months probation and in the contract says that they can terminate my contract before or during 6 months or extend it, they will give me one week notice for a staff working under 1 year

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

East Kent UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am currently offsick because i was having panic attacks and will be seeing my GP again today, just need to make an appointment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
12/19/2017
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this please?