UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

THE POLICE ARE SAYING THAT THE CPS ARE GOING TO CHARGE ME…

Customer Question
THE POLICE ARE SAYING...

THE POLICE ARE SAYING THAT THE CPS ARE GOING TO CHARGE ME WITH COMMON ASSAULT AND HARRASEMENT AGAINST MY WIFE THIS WAS LAST WEdnesday and I havent heard anything yet is this common?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Uk

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

I was issued a pins notice and complained now the police say the cps are going to charge me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No im not paying or giving some card details

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
12/18/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to know about this today please?