UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I have recently signed with SJ Associates having had a cold…

Customer Question
Good morning. I have...

Good morning. I have recently signed with SJ Associates having had a cold call visit. Zoe the rep said that we would pay a flat fee of £750.00 and nothing else if we won our case. Now they want £750.00 up front. I have tried to get in contact with Zoe and she is always unavailable. Her business card has no mobile number on it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?

UK

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

I have had a separate notification from the valuation tribunal confirming a court hearing in March. I phoned SJ join their main line to inform them as they had not been informed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thank you,no.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
12/16/2017
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What do you specifically wish to know about this?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What do you specifically wish to know about this?