UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I’m on an iPhone so this site isn’t showing up so well. I…

Customer Question
Hi, I’m on an iPhone so...
I’m on an iPhone so this site isn’t showing up so well.
I want to divorce my Mother. Not upset or unhappy - I’m just done with her drama.
Can you help? I’ll pay whatever you require. I just need her to understand she’s out of my life and not getting back in.
***@******.***
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
12/9/2017
Solicitor: Michael Holly, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor

You cannot divorce your mother as you can only divorce a wife.

There is no legal way to distance yourself from your mother apart from changing your surname if it is the same as yours.

If there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.

Kindly accept or rate my answer so I get credit for my time.

Best wishes

Michael