UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My sons wife through him out months ago and he took their…

Customer Question
My sons wife through...

My sons wife through him out months ago and he took their son with him. They live with me his mum and dad in my box room. He is still paying the mortgage and she has moved her new bloke in. He arranged with her a day to get his belongings and when he turned up she slammed a door in his face and caused a black eye. So how is able to get in again to get his stuff and be protected from her violence and kerep the peace.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Uk

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes but she just said you will have to try and wait till shes not there

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She still expects him to pay all the bills and she only sees their son maybe once a week and my son fears the law will automatically give her the right over him

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old is the child?

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage

Which part of the UK are you in?

the boy is 11. House is worth £17000. Swindon Wiltshire

How much is outstanding on the mortgage?