How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 35564
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I make a Will to include my current cohabitating partner

Customer Question

Hi can I make a Will to include my current cohabitating partner of 18 years ,and include my
2 daughters me named on birth certificates and ex partner Geman who live in Germany. split equally .
From the sale of the property I own in my name after I die that we currently live in .
My current cohabitating partner has only contributed towards house hold bills only in the last year .
Regards Andrew
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

there is no reason why you should not do this

Please ask if you need further details