UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I'm living in UK for last 6 years. I came on visit visa then…

Customer Question
I'm living in UK...

I'm living in UK for last 6 years. I came on visit visa then applied for further leave to remain which was refused ever since then I'm illegal here. I have studied GCSEs and A Levels. Is there any option for me to legalize my stay

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have but never got any satisfactory advise

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My little sister as well same situation. Recently the home office sent her a letter saying that shes liable to be detained and they asked her to report to a immegration office on the 30th November

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
frantzgregory

Unfortunately you havent received the answer you would like to hear because you have little or no basis to remain in the UK with the information you have provided.