UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

I have been mentally unstable recently my wife left with my

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hi. How can I...
Hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have been mentally unstable recently my wife left with my son
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: U.k
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No but I think I am going to be blackmailed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Because I was doing drugs and it got recorded
Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: UK Law
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
What shall I do I know what I was doing was not right but I just wanted to block out my sadness I went on the wrong path. I can potentially lose everything from work family honour because of my stupidity.
11/22/2017
Solicitor: JimLawyer, Senior Associate replied 19 days ago
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Senior Associate

Hello, my name is ***** ***** can I help?. Are you asking for advice on what to do given you took drugs. Are the police involved and have you received any cautions or convictions. Is your Wife planning to divorce?

JimLawyer
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Senior Associate