UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I assaulted my sister in law outside a shop all on cctv I…

Customer Question
I assaulted my sister...

I assaulted my sister in law outside a shop all on cctv I plead guilty and truly sorry for my actions. But when I was arrested I was charged with 2 counts of assault by beating. As when I assaulted my sister in law i hurt my nephew but was unaware that I did this until shown on camera

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Leicester uk

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have court tomorrow

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Never had any trouble with police and courts previous first offence

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Law
11/20/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?