UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I was bullied into a Tomlin Order by my abusers solicitor…

Customer Question
I was bullied into...

I was bullied into a Tomlin Order by my abusers solicitor for money I do not owe, but because they saw my vulnerability they pounced on me, how many times can they take this to court to try to enforce it ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

United Kingdom

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes but they were useless, I had all information to back myself up but was told basically to accept regardless

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Law
11/18/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

I’m not sure where I stand or how I can fight back, but basically I’ve been bullied into a Tomlin Order for money which I do not owe, my abusers solicitor knew I was not in my right mind so bullied me into an agreement, my abusers solicitor has taken this back to court once already and now they’re threatening doing it again and telling me I could be liable for another bill, I can’t work because of what my abuser did which they know, they just keep pushing and pushing. My abuser knows I don’t owe this money but he just keeps on lying

Have you complained to anyone about your Solicitors?