UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

II recently applied for my citizenship and did not mention a…

II recently applied for...

II recently applied for my citizenship and did not mention a ccj judgement because I didn't know if I had to disclose it or not

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Now I don't know what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Pending application

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not yet

11/18/2017
frantzgregory
If you havent recieved a decision, you should write to the home office declaring it.
But I didn't know about it until now so it is shown as unsatisfied. And I checked the date of the can which coincide with the time I was seriously depressed and under my Gp treatment. Should I explain all this or should I just withdraw my application and wait until I have paid It?
What is shown as unsatisfied?
the ccj
Has the Hone Office made a decision yet?
no they haven't made a decision yet, I applied for the citizenship 2 weeks ago and already gave my finger print. I only found out about the ccj last night as I was checking my credit report out of curiosity. Now I don't know what to do as I explained before.
Ok. You should without any further delay inform the home office in a letter with your explanation.
frantzgregory