UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

The police have seiner my cameras as well as computers and…

Customer Question
The police have seiner...

The police have seiner my cameras as well as computers and storage devices. Why do they want cameras when they can take sad cards out. And they have taken my wife's computer and phone but she has no involvement with the investigation

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

I am in the UK and this happened on November 1st

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

I made a voluntary statement. I would hope for a non custodial sentence

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I did have illegal images and showed the officers where they were stored

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Law
11/18/2017
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Sorry but I'm not sure of your question?
I will respond in the morning now