UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

The police in. Bournemouth inform me that I will require…

Customer Question
The police in. Bournemouth...

The police in. Bournemouth inform me that I will require legal representation for accusations of child abuse of my step daughter from around seventy years ago.i will be resident there in January and apparently will receive a summons to answer these charges then on my return from current residence in Spain .l am 82 years old do not drive and would like to approach a solicitor in the Poole area to advise and represent me.could you recommend someone please

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

70 odd years ago in Poole Dorset england

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No that is why I am trying to find one in this area

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only to deny the charges

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 3 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

How can I help with this please?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer