UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Where do I get help to fill in the 6.4 and 6.5 forms to set…

Customer Question
Where do I get...

Where do I get help to fill in the 6.4 and 6.5 forms to set a debt aside? I have no idea what I am doing

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And are you working with a local attorney?

I'm in the uk - are you American site

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

Ive had a statutory demand delivered

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't thing so- its where I go from here. I had been advised to not return the form and let hmrc (who is the creditor) make the next move i.e. a bankruptcy hearing. but having read your comment about a judge being reluctant to give more time then I am thinking maybe I need to send in the forms and then ask for more time at the hearing? I am just overwhelmed really if you in the US, aren't your laws different to ours in the UK?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Law
11/17/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

The site is in the USA but I am a UK Solicitor.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?