UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I've been done speeding 49 in a 30 zone what will I get for…

Customer Question
I've been done speeding...

I've been done speeding 49 in a 30 zone what will I get for this has I am on 9 points

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wrexham in north wales

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Don't no yet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Law
Can't believe I've just been charged £38 pounds to ask a question
11/16/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

The service is pay per question thread.

What is it you want to know about this? I assume you want to know what is next as you will have 12 points?

Just want my £38 pounds back don't think it's fair I get charges that for a question

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help/how-can-i-request-refund