UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

I am in Southend Magistrates court on the 27th November for

Customer Question
Hello there I am in...
Hello there I am in Southend Magistrates court on the 27th November for criminal damage for smashing my partners phone and assault and beating her
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Essex
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: When I gave my statement I have said I did smash the phone
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: And didn’t assault her and beat her I did grab her wrist to get the phone out
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Law
11/14/2017
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 1 month ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

What would you like to know about this?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer