UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Max Lowry! Would you be so kind to confirm that You as

Customer Question
Dear Mr. Max Lowry...

Dear Mr. Max Lowry ! Would you be so kind to confirm that You as Notary Office notarised Refund Recourse Letter issuing by International Brokers Limited today 14th of November 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

In case you can provide your email - I will forward this letter to you

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

We have to verify that this letter notarised in truth and it's not a fraudulent

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Why when this letter notarised, below seal absent official address & contact details on Notary ( perhaps it's not necessary in UK )

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Law
11/14/2017
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain a little more about what it is that you wish to know