UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My friend today was arrested on suspicion of stalking, but…

Customer Question
Hi my friend today...

Hi my friend today was arrested on suspicion of stalking, but unfairly ... the girl claims she was touched in the pants and that my friend is he masturbated inside the supermarket after having followed ... but the surveillance video from the store are not see any of it but only that he walks behind her for about 3 minutes ... on what charge you can put in jail a person if the video shows clearly that he doesn't do anything???

Lawyer's Assistant: Because criminal law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wales

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes He doesn't know how can such a thing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I would just like to understand how you can put a person in jail when you don't have the evidence

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Law
11/10/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Sorry for the overnight delay. What is it you want to know?

Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
frantzgregory
If there is no evidence from the CCTV then your friend will not be put in jail.

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate