UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I was barred from my local being accused of criminal damage…

Hi I was barred from...
Hi I was barred from my local being accused of criminal damage and taking copper from the toilet before it got refurbished, I am a plumber and I have no need to do this, she said it was seen on cctv and I was seen for 40 minutes outside the pub apparently making gestures of removing Pipework
1 I’m a plumber and I could have been talking about my job
2 if I am on cctv why is it in a toilet
3 yes I was on cctv going in toilet for a while but to take number two and I witnessed a guy ripping Pipework off the wall I’ve never seen him before and I don’t want to get involve
4. They sacked a bar staff member apparently who carried I can only guess £1 worth of copper
Also the big guy.
5 my misses works for the met police and she knows I wouldn’t do nothing.
6 I know 100% it’s not in my nature and why would I do that for a quid plus I have a slipped disc in my neck which wouldn’t allow me the power to pull pipes off the wall
My Dilemma is after reader other msgs she has the right to do what she wants, she never even listen to me, yes I would like to go back to the pub as it’s my little haven, I’ve never caused any trouble, and I’ve been a regular for years, don’t forget I got barred for criminal damage to which I replied so where are the police as that is a very serious accusation your making and also convicting me of by barring me. My question is as this has really wound me up because I’m truly innocent I’ve even contacted the met for cctv footage and witnesses also solid stand up in court proof of me committing criminal damage, if I’m wrong I’ll get prosecuted, but I’m not. Can I take her to court for this, she has done similar things to innocent ppl, where do I stand in this
I forgot to add my misses was with me that night and will testify
Also the slipped disc in neck has been operated on and I have medical evidence that I had such diminished power in my arm that I wouldn’t have the power or even better it would have given me so much pain, I also was off work waiting for my operation because I can’t do and heavy physical work
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
give me some info on costs and if it’s worth proceeding, as to be it’s defamation of character and it’s really inconvenienced me, plus if your going to accuse me and say she has evidence and not listen to me when I say I didn’t do it, then threaten the criminal damage charge, but no police then bars me. That infuriates me, or should I just leave it and have to go out of my way for a beer after work, which normally is 2 min walk, now I’ll have to get bus into town, plus I have friends that drink there, my dad likes going there. So it’s making me change my routine which will cost me money etc etc
Also I will state that my partner works for the metropolitan police and she is the one that is convincing me to proceed as she was there
10/15/2017
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this

What is it you want to achieve please?

Well either to be let back in with no problems but I tried talking to her, but if I have a case that will personally get her in trouble, i would like to get the cctv which I’ve got covered the net police a requesting tapes and all over evidence, then I’d hope to then go back to her with a let me back in or I’m going get you prosecuted for what ever I can if I can! But, all she has done as she can tell anyone is bar me she don’t have to say criminal damage she could make something up, so once I get the cctv tape which are requested because I’ve stated I was barred for criminal damage and as she never called police I’m no doing it for her And if she sends tapes then she can’t say she barred me for any other reason.. so as you asked I want back in with the least amount of trouble as she is a miserable woman no one likes ( off the record ) which probably will help if I know what buttons I can press legally and how hard ( I just want to go to my local, ideally I don’t want to hurt anyone but if she don’t back down even when she knows she’s wrong then I will hurt her if I can as you can’t go round accusing people of serious offences, it makes me laugh the other blokes were caught on camera taking the copper out in a bag, so basically I went toilet ripped Pipework off a wall with a slipped disc crushing my right arm nerve in a pub I respect then left copper on the floor and carried on oh and I was planning it outside for 40 mins, I’m one dumb criminal and don’t forget my partner works for the police, sorry it really annoys me my partner is so annoyed as she knows I enjoy it.
What should I do? have a case and how strong is it and what justice can I slam down on her as a last resort

Yes I understand. However sadly there is no law to stop them from barring you.

Its a private premises and as such they can ban or allow whoever they want. As long as they dont ban you on the basis of sex, race, colour, religion etc then you cant do anything.

It is just like Tesco saying they dont want you to shop there - nothing you can do.

I am sorry if this is nor the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

There are just no buttons legally you can press - they can refuse to allow entry.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
All good
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor