UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I accidentally signed up for a martial art class on Monday.

Customer Question
I accidentally signed up...

I accidentally signed up for a martial art class on Monday

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

It said 30day free trial

Lawyer's Assistant: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.

United Kingdom

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I ended up filling out a contract with no info

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Law
How long does this usually take
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need urgent advice
In fact I don't require a phone call just basic facts on my matter
I have ended up signing up for a martial arts programme unaware it was a contract deal staying I make 5payments of 100 pound it only happened on Monday but I am trying to cancel as thought it would be a free trial not knowing I had to pay
Can I cancel or is it to late will I still need to make payments
10/4/2017
Solicitor: Naveed Khan,
 replied 10 months ago
Naveed Khan

Hello!
Thank you for your question. Have you spoken to them about cancellation?

Solicitor: Naveed Khan,
 replied 10 months ago

and you mention it is a free trial for 30 days? ...can you share this contract with me?

I can later today I'm currently at work
Solicitor: Naveed Khan,
 replied 10 months ago

ok no worries. I will help you.

Solicitor: Naveed Khan,
 replied 10 months ago

Please ask your question and should i close this?