UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

If police have found 63 grams of cocaine in a bag with no…

Customer Question
Hi, if police have...

Hi, if police have found 63 grams of cocaine in a bag with no finger prints on no scales around and no bags what do you think the consequences are

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

England , UK. Couple of days ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes. The substance found has not yet been proven to be cocaine but police are assuming it is. The white powder isn’t mine.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A air pistol and a lemon jiff bottle was also found but I don’t know what is in the jiff bottle. My ex girlfriend has rang police on me and it all happened on Thursday I think it’s very coincidental that this has all been found at the same time we’ve ended and I’m moving on.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/24/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Is it likely to be cocaine?