UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Maam, i have been arrested for the cultivation of medical…

Customer Question
Good afternoon maam , i...
Good afternoon maam , i have been arrested for the cultivation of medical canabis . I had 9 plants for my own personal consumption , i have no previous convictions . Do you have any idea what i can expect from the police as regards ***** ***** and convictions ?
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 12 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I willl help you with this.

You may well be charged with cultivation and likely to get a Community Order.

This is Probabtion like Unpaid work.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?

Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 11 months ago

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! Thank you.