Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am a letting agent and have been since 1995 upto 2009 I

Hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am a letting agent and have been since 1995 upto 2009 I had very few complaints abtout tenants fees the oft have made allegations of fraud to me saying I have taken payments from prospective tenants and they estimate the money value is 1 million pound wot is the potential risk to me it's sec2 fraud I'm reasonably confident that they have lots of floors in their case ?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Stoke on Trent
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: They have raided my office about 18 months ago they say they have 93 witness and my system is a scam over the years I have emailed them asking for meetings 3 emails and the x head of that department has given my procedure a very good reference
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes is it normal for them to exegarate a claim ?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Effectively we work on a credit report system and they say out of 5000 reports only 29 clients met the score... although we tenented 1250 applicants over the years the report tc lie to pay for up to 15 months ago was for a service not for the report they have sent to secret shoppers in both offers housing also tenents have emailed me saying they feel harassed by them to be witness
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
The complaints have increased by 3 folds since we followed the oft officer advice also the score is basically to reflect low risk tenants
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
In 2009 a oft came to my office in anouced and witnessed the office procedure for referencing a potential tenner and walked away saying it was fine we have it on record
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Can you give me a brief answer ?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Also will they change their disclosure at the last minute as they have interviewd the co director and now are waiting to interview me pls giv Mrs brief opinion

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Hi as iv req
I need your oponion on the poss outcome
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
No pls send me a msg at this stage itemising the concerns

Ok - you have never defrauded anyone?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Not intentionally

Shall I call this evening or tomorrow?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Pls call to complete chat
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Now if possible the line dropped as explained on motorway

No problem