UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I have pension credit however i have been asked for bank…

Customer Question
I have pension credit...

I have pension credit however i have been asked for bank statements as they have query on my bhs and abbey life personal pensions. should i send these or seek further advice? please update

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Issue started aprox 1 month ago, they have asked for bank statements going back to 2015 when 1 first started claiming?

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

Pension credit sent letter 1 was ok for benefit upto 5/9/2017 my retirement date. However 1 have a letter stating they want my bank statements to be sent for 18/9/2017 and to contact them urgently/ please advise

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

1 had a month when 1 was over the credit amount of savings

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/17/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Have you failed to declare any income?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1 have failed to declare yearly update on bhs and abbey life pension? regards tim

Ok then yes you should send statements. If you do not they can apply to the bank directly to get them.

The law allows them to do this. So by not sending you are just delaying the inevitable.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 12 months ago

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! Thank you.