UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My query on this issue relates to the UK where I cannot seem…

Customer Question
Hi - my query...

Hi - my query on this issue relates to the UK where I cannot seem to find guidance

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

I am in UK and not USA

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A will that requires Executors to preserve property and only give income during the lifetime of beneficiary

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Charity in UK to willing to become Executors not Trustees

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
9/17/2017
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 11 months ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

What is the question?

See this is does not seem to be linked to the original question concerning the length of time Executors may have to settle an estate in USA and was enquiring about situation in UK. Very very unhappy about need to repeat myself because the link seems to have vanished. Very unhappy about being led from a deposit to trial service (perhaps not even applicable to UK) to one that may result in an expensive bill that seems difficult to cancel.